The Epson Artisan 1430 is the replacement for the Stylus 1400. At first, I was a bit repossessed by the new Artisan tag Epson gave this printer, assuming these were just assigned to the lower end customer models and all-in-one devices. While 1430 is the beginning offering in the 13-inch market, it has actually the attributes required to be a valued enhancement to the electronic photographer’s studio, particularly for those that are much less constant printers.
Being that the Artisan 1430 is a wide-format printer, it’s undoubtedly fairly huge. However, believe it or not, it’s reasonably small wherefore it is. The system gauges approximately 24.3 x 12.7 x 8.5 inches, so a great chunk of the desktop room is needed. It weighs 26 pounds not extremely heavy, however, we would not wish to relocate frequently. The paper feed has an ability for 100 sheets of ordinary paper, as well as much as 30 sheets of specialty or fine-art media.
A small control panel has all the standard printer features, yet unlike some other Epson printers and MFPs, the Artisan 1430 does not have an LCD panel. It’s a style plan common to wide-format picture printers like this. See Also: Epson Artisan Driver Download
Epson Artisan 1430 Download
Compatibility & System Requirements
Windows XP 32bit / Windows XP 64bit / Windows Vista 32bit / Windows Vista 64bit / Windows 7 32bit / Windows 7 64bit / Windows 8 32bit / Windows 8 64bit / Windows 8.1 /Linux / Mac OS
|Drivers and Utilities Combo Package||epson17141.exe|
|Printer Driver v6.92||epson17146.exe|
|Epson Software Updater v4.5.1||ESU_451.exe|
|Epson Print CD v2.44||EPCD_2.44.exe|
How to install Epson Artisan 1430 Drivers?
Epson Artisan 1430 Driver Installation by following these steps:
- first of all, please download the setup file in conformity with the OS of your computer or laptop will install this printer.
- after the download is complete, double-click on the configuration file to open the Installation Wizard “,” then click agree on Terms and agreement “,” then click “Next ” to “Finish” button appears, and click the button “Finish” to terminate the process installation.
- after the install process is complete, don’t forget to test print to see the function or not.
How to install Epson Artisan 1430 Driver by using the CD or DVD Driver
Epson Artisan 1430 users often choose to install the drivers using the CD or DVD drive because it is more quick and simple to do. You can follow the steps below if you have a DVD or CD to drivers.
- before you must have a CD or DVD driver ideal for printer Epson Artisan 1430.
- place the driver CD for your PC or your computer.
- let the CD still work on your computer or PC.
- to operate the setup file and you must follow the Setup wizard.
- follow the steps that appear on the screen until it is finished.
- You will be prompted to connect the cable that engages the Epson Artisan 1430 and pc cable. It is important to note can make it after you read the guidelines to do so. Don’t do it until you see the instructions.
- wait before the computer or PC find the Epson Artisan 1430 and continue the procedure.
- Don’t forget to include all the values for the wizard until you have completed the installation procedure.
- things to do after the printer is installed. Please try to print something to check if the printer is functioning or not. By following the above steps, if not, you can reinstall. Make sure you have done all the steps.