Epson Dispcroducer PP-100 Driver and Software Downloads. Epson’s Discproducer is a market power CD-R and DVD-R Robot, which fully automates the assignment of copying CDs and DVDs from master files stored on the computer and generating each set of prints, printed about the exterior with whatever artwork you are designing to suit.
Epson Dispcroducer PP-100 Driver and Software Downloads
Epson Dispcroducer PP-100 Features
As such, it is a boon to anyone who relies on the distribution of CDs or DVDs for their business. However, the system is not compatible with current Macs, and, like many Epson Dispcroducer PP-100 Driver appliances, relies on installing Epson’s proprietary software to create disc copy and reproduce works of art, somewhat than working directly from manufacturers approved software before-mentioned as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign or QuarkXpress.
We did not find that a review copy would be PC only until after arriving and we had it unlocked. Nearly an hour spent searching online and through documentation finally explained that there is no Mac driver. Creates a problem because all of our office PCs are ‘locked,’ so only administrators with multiple permission levels can install it. After finding such an individual, we watched with interest as he introduced the Epson drivers and software, all of which took about 20 minutes.
The device connected with USB, but you almost certainly want a long cable or a particular computer, because, it’s noisy in operation, or even when it’s just turned on to wait for the data. Like all ‘robots’ I use to copy disks, Discproducer has a place (two in this case) to put in a stack of 25 or 50 blank CDs or DVDs, and a collector. Fill it with a pile of the appropriate blank printed disc – after removing many sticky bits designed to stop things crunching while on the move – means that it is now ready for use.
Epson Dispcroducer PP-100 Performance
The Epson Dispcroducer PP-100 Driver software is, at least, cranky. To be entirely fair, the disk robot is a relatively tricky piece of computer hardware, and other units I’ve used also use their software rather than connecting well to devices already owned by users. After a short time to get used to, we found it was a pretty simple thing to set the machine to stir DVDs.
Digital reproduction is excellent, and the prints are sharp – just as bright as we’ve seen in the inkjet Discproducer. Our experience in the past is that inkjet nozzles tend to clog up if rarely used, a problem that mainly affects equipment that sometimes used for large runs. I have no reason to believe that this is the case with this unit, as we did not have it long enough, beyond the fact that I have seen this happen before both on the root disk and on other Epson printers.
The models we reviewed are standard disk burning and disk printing models. Note that you can only print on an inkjet printable disc, which is slightly more expensive than regular varieties, although it is quite easy to find today. As one thing to note, I only buy this type right now because you can write on them with a pen, unlike the standard form from which the article is independent of whatever you write. Our model has no network or network, which is unfortunate for costly equipment, but there are network models available, as well as printer models that only print.
Epson Dispcroducer PP-100 Specifications:
- Printer Type: CD/DVD printer – ink-jet – color
- Manufacturer: Microboards Technology
- Type: power supply
- Nominal Voltage: AC 120/230 V
- Frequency Required: 50/60 Hz
- Inkjet Technology: Epson Micro Piezo
- Ink Palette Supported (Colors): 6-ink – cyan, magenta, yellow, black, light cyan, light magenta
- Nozzle Configuration: 180 nozzles (per cartridge)
- Ink Cartridge: Configuration 6 individual ink tanks
- Technology: ink-jet
- Connectivity: Technology wired
- Interface: USB
- Print on: CD/DVD yes
- Type: CD/DVD printer
- Media Type: CD discs, DVD discs
- Media Sizes: CD (4.75 in)
- Max Resolution: B/W 1440 dpi
- Max Resolution: Color 1440 dpi
Windows XP 32bit / Windows XP 64bit / Windows Vista 32bit / Windows Vista 64bit / Windows 7 32bit / Windows 7 64bit / Windows 8 32bit / Windows 8 64bit / Windows 8.1 /Linux / Mac OS
Epson Dispcroducer PP-100 Driver and Software Downloads
|Epson Dispcroducer PP-100 All-in-One Printer for Windows (10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Epson Dispcroducer PP-100 All-in-One Printer for MAC OS X (OS X 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)|
|Epson Dispcroducer PP-100 All-in-One Printer for Linux (C87/C88/D88 for CUPS and LPR)|
How to Set up Driver Epson Dispcroducer PP-100 Printer :
Follow these steps to set up the downloaded software application and driver:
- Click on the link download that we provide above in this post.
- When the driver Epson Dispcroducer PP-100 download is complete and also you prepare to establish the data, click “Open Folder” or “Open File”, as well as then click the downloaded documents. The file name ends in .exe.
- You could accept the default area to save the data. Click Next, then wait while the installer removes the documents to obtain prepared for setup.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, search to the folder where you preserved the.exe documents, after that click it.
- When the Install Wizard begins, follow the on-screen directions to set up the software application.
How to Set up Driver Epson Dispcroducer PP-100 for Mac:
- For First, Download driver on this site, and run the file.
- Click Continue, you have been Agree to the Software License Agreement by clicking Continue, and then Agree
- Click Install, please waiting for processing for installing.
- Your driver installation complete, then click close.
- Connect your printer should be working correctly.
Epson Dispcroducer PP-100 Printer Uninstall Procedure
- On the Start menu, click Control Panel, then, under Programs click Uninstall a Program.
- A web page will certainly open with a list of installed programs. Double click the program that you wish to uninstall.
- Click “Yes” after that “OK“, this will certainly finish the uninstallation process.