Epson ET-4550 Driver and Software Downloads. The inkjet printer version is one that most people comprehend quite well by now. The typical analogy is to razor blades, where you pay only a little for the razor head yet fairly a whole lot for the razor blades. In the case of inkjet printers, it’s all frequently the case that just one or two ink rejuvenates will undoubtedly eclipse the real price of the printer body. Epson’s latest venture into inkjet printing reverses this fad with just what Epson calls “Eco Tank” technology. That’s a fancy advertising and marketing way of speaking about ink storage tanks as distinct from ink cartridges, which is what every other inkjet printer, including Epson’s still-continuing line of various other inkjets, utilize.
- Windows 10 32bit
- Windows 10 64bit
- Windows 8 32bit
- Windows 8 64bit
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 7 32bit
- Windows 7 64bit
- Windows XP 32bit
- Windows XP 64bit
- Windows Vista 32bit
- Windows Vista 64bit
|Epson ET-4550 Driver||Download|
Epson ET-4550 Features
We’ve granted the ET-4550 an Editor’s Choice based upon our evaluation of its abilities as well as efficiency as a general-purpose residence as well as small office printer that could be called upon at times to create picture prints. For many people, the benefit and also lasting worth of cash of the EcoTank system will validate the higher upfront costs of these printers.
But there are some appointments: the difference in price between the ET-4550 and also the XP-820 is $33x in favor of the last, so it will undoubtedly take a while for most potential customers making up that difference, based upon more affordable ink. If your volumes are low, the EcoTank printer probably isn’t a good financial investment on a cost/benefit evaluation. By our calculations (based on Epson’s stated yields) the expense in ink to print one A4 web page in color, making use of the ISO29183 standard is 0.6 cents for each web page. Utilizing the same standard as well as the Epson XP-820, the price per page is close to 7 cents. The distinction is more than an aspect of 10 in favor of the EcoTank printers.
The configuration of the Epson Workforce ET-4550 appears at first to be similar to almost any other inkjet printer we’ve ever before seen. At 51.5 x55.8 x24.1 cm as well as 7.39 kg, it’s reasonably hefty, yet absolutely nothing that we remarkably dealt with in regards to installment. There’s the standard tape maintaining whatever still in the package– in the case of the Epson Workforce ET-4550, they’re intense. However when the time to mount the ink, we had a distinctly various work ahead of us.
How to Set up Driver Epson ET-4550 Printer :
Follow these steps to set up the downloaded software application and driver:
- Click on the link download that we provide above in this post.
- When the driver Epson ET-4550 download is complete and also you prepare to establish the data, click “Open Folder” or “Open File”, as well as then click the downloaded documents. The file name ends in .exe.
- You could accept the default area to save the data. Click Next, then wait while the installer removes the documents to obtain prepared for setup.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, search to the folder where you preserved the.exe documents, after that click it.
- When the Install Wizard begins, follow the on-screen directions to set up the software application.
How to Set up Driver Epson ET-4550 for Mac:
- For First, Download driver on this site, and run the file.
- Click Continue, you have been Agree to the Software License Agreement by clicking Continue, and then Agree
- Click Install, please waiting for processing for installing.
- Your driver installation complete, then click close.
- Connect your printer should be working correctly.
Epson ET-4550 Uninstall Procedure
- On the Start menu, click Control Panel, then, under Programs click Uninstall a Program.
- A web page will certainly open with a list of installed programs. Double click the program that you wish to uninstall.
- Click “Yes” after that “OK“, this will certainly finish the uninstallation process.