Epson Stylus C60 Inkjet printer in high-quality printers for small office and home office applications, the Stylus C60 is capable of printing at speeds up to 11 ppm in black and 8 ppm color using the latest ink-jet micro-piezo four-color technology (CMYK ). You can print versatile ordinary paper in a very sharp resolution of up to 2,880 x 720 dpi, using very convenient USB and parallel connectivity.
Epson Stylus C60: Features
The Stylus C60 means very well designed with speed and high quality, variable printing for black ink and color in two cartridge systems. The Stylus C60 can work up to 100 sheets of legal, A5, B5, letter and executive paper, plain, bond, glossy, and heavyweight finished matte finishes. It also supports photo-quality films and papers, transparencies, self-adhesive sheets, ink-jet cards, banner paper, envelopes, and ironing transfers with a 30-sheet output. It’s compatible with Windows and Macintosh operating systems, measures 20 x 9 by 11 inches, and weighs 7.4 pounds.
- Windows 10 32bit
- Windows 10 64bit
- Windows 8 32bit
- Windows 8 64bit
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 7 32bit
- Windows 7 64bit
- Windows XP 32bit
- Windows XP 64bit
- Windows Vista 32bit
- Windows Vista 64bit
|Epson Stylus C60 Driver||Download|
How to Set up Driver Epson Stylus C60 Printer :
Follow these steps to set up the downloaded software application and driver:
- Click on the link download that we provide above in this post.
- When the driver Epson Stylus C60 download is complete and also you prepare to establish the data, click “Open Folder” or “Open File”, as well as then click the downloaded documents. The file name ends in .exe.
- You could accept the default area to save the data. Click Next, then wait while the installer removes the documents to obtain prepared for setup.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, search to the folder where you preserved the.exe documents, after that click it.
- When the Install Wizard begins, follow the on-screen directions to set up the software application.
How to Set up Driver Epson Stylus C60 for Mac:
- For First, Download driver on this site, and run the file.
- Click Continue, you have been Agree to the Software License Agreement by clicking Continue, and then Agree
- Click Install, please waiting for processing for installing.
- Your driver installation complete, then click close.
- Connect your printer should be working correctly.
Epson Stylus C60 Uninstall Procedure
- On the Start menu, click Control Panel, then, under Programs click Uninstall a Program.
- A web page will certainly open with a list of installed programs. Double click the program that you wish to uninstall.
- Click “Yes” after that “OK“, this will certainly finish the uninstallation process.