The Epson Stylus C88 is a Color Inkjet Printer with speed to do important reporting work, with exceptional quality and durability, with revolutionary DURABrite Ultra pigment inks. Be able to give you excellent results, whether in a photo printing job or a proposal for you.
Epson Stylus C88: Features
With the Stylus C88 feature black text print speeds reaching 23 ppm, only with this you get it. And, with the feature of quick-dry ink, fade, faded and waterproof, it is suitable for document handling. Stylus C88 With 5760 x 1440 dpi with optimized design, coupled with ink droplets as small as three picoliters, you will be delighted with the prints.
The Stylus C88 can print frame-ready photos in unlimited size though. Or, use the high capacity input tray to get a friendly and reliable chart and flyer feature. The DURABrite Ultra pigment ink feature provides exceptional clarity and color for ordinary photo paper.
- Windows 10 32bit
- Windows 10 64bit
- Windows 8 32bit
- Windows 8 64bit
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 7 32bit
- Windows 7 64bit
- Windows XP 32bit
- Windows XP 64bit
- Windows Vista 32bit
- Windows Vista 64bit
|Epson Stylus C88+ Driver||Download|
How to Set up Driver Epson Stylus C88 Printer :
Follow these steps to set up the downloaded software application and driver:
- Click on the link download that we provide above in this post.
- When the driver Epson Stylus C88 download is complete and also you prepare to establish the data, click “Open Folder” or “Open File”, as well as then click the downloaded documents. The file name ends in .exe.
- You could accept the default area to save the data. Click Next, then wait while the installer removes the documents to obtain prepared for setup.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, search to the folder where you preserved the.exe documents, after that click it.
- When the Install Wizard begins, follow the on-screen directions to set up the software application.
How to Set up Driver Epson Stylus C88 for Mac:
- For First, Download driver on this site, and run the file.
- Click Continue, you have been Agree to the Software License Agreement by clicking Continue, and then Agree
- Click Install, please waiting for processing for installing.
- Your driver installation complete, then click close.
- Connect your printer should be working correctly.
Epson Stylus C88 Uninstall Procedure
- On the Start menu, click Control Panel, then, under Programs click Uninstall a Program.
- A web page will certainly open with a list of installed programs. Double click the program that you wish to uninstall.
- Click “Yes” after that “OK“, this will certainly finish the uninstallation process.