Epson Stylus C88+ Driver Download – On this page, we share something needed for your Printer/Scanner to be run properly. Please specify system operation according to which you want to download directly on the trusted link, we support EPSON INC. To provide drivers & software on products that are compatible to support users have the convenience of using this product. Here are some things your printer/scanner device needs with just one click to download:
“epsonprinterdriver.com” provides a link to the full downloads for Epson Stylus C88+ in the form of software, drivers, firmware updates, and manual setup. All the links that we provide are the official direct link from EPSON. so as to facilitate you in obtaining an application for the device your printer.
Compatibility: Windows XP 32bit / Windows XP 64bit / Windows Vista 32bit / Windows Vista 64bit / Windows 7 32bit / Windows 7 64bit / Windows 8 32bit / Windows 8 64bit / Windows 8.1 /Linux / Mac OS
|Printer Driver v5.5bA||6.17 MB||Download|
Epson Stylus C88+ is equipped with Epson Event Manager software that lets you control the printer very easy to print smart with only a few settings, the software is highly cost-effective for users, especially who are eager to print photos with high quality. You can download Epson Event Manager very easily by clicking here:
|Epson Easy Photo Print v2.41||33.8 MB||Download|
PDF user guides require the Adobe Acrobat Reader for viewing and printing. Use the most current version of the reader for viewing these PDF user guides by clicking the “Adobe” link below. You will be taken to the Adobe site to download the reader.
- Start Here – Installation Guide: PDF> Download!
- User’s Guide: HTML> Download!
- Setting Up Network Printing Windows 2000> Download!
You can select or change wireless network settings using your product control panel. To install your product on a wireless network, follow the instructions on the Start Here sheet and install the necessary software. The installer program guides you through network setup.
1. Press the up or down arrow button, select Wi-Fi Setup, and press the OK button.
2. Select Wi-Fi Setup Wizard and press the OK button.
3. Select the name of your wireless network and press the OK button.
4. Enter your wireless password using the numeric keypad.
5. Press the OK button when you finish entering your password.
6. Confirm the displayed network settings and press the OK button to save them.
7. If you want to print a network setup report, press one of the Start buttons.
Before sending or receiving faxes, you should create a fax header and select your fax preferences. There are two ways to set up your fax features:
Set up your fax features from the control panel.
Set up your fax features from a Windows computer or a Mac computer
If you leave the product unplugged for a long period of time, the date and time settings may get lost and you must reset them.
You can connect the product to a phone line, and connect a telephone or answering machine to the same phone line so you can use it to make voice calls. If you do not connect a telephone to your product, make sure to turn on Auto Answer. Otherwise, you cannot receive faxes.
1. Connect the phone cable from the wall jack to the LINE port on the back of your product
2. To use a telephone or answering machine, you need a second phone cable. Before connecting the cable, remove the cap from the EXT. port on the back of your product, if present.
3. Connect one end of the cable to the telephone or answering machine, and connect the other end to the EXT. port.