Epson Stylus Photo 1400 for a printer down at the beginning of the Epson variety, you get a large piece of equipment for your cash. It’s large and also black as well as once the sheet feeder for the top is prolonged, and even the output tray sticks its tongue out, you are inhabiting almost a meter of desk space. What’s lovely is that the feeder is durable and also fixed to the printer. It flips out and after that prolongs in two stages, depending upon the size of the paper being utilized. This can be anything from B5 as much as A4 and A3+, which is the large version.
- Windows 10 32bit
- Windows 10 64bit
- Windows 8 32bit
- Windows 8 64bit
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 7 32bit
- Windows 7 64bit
- Windows XP 32bit
- Windows XP 64bit
- Windows Vista 32bit
- Windows Vista 64bit
|Epson Stylus Photo 1400 Driver||Download|
Epson Stylus Photo 1400 Features
This printer highlights crisp and clear high-definition borderless prints. What makes this feasible is the ink nozzles that supply five various droplet sizes, a few of which are as little as 1.5 picoliters. With this convenience, you can expect your images to have incredibly smooth gradations, incredibly accurate skin tones, as well as sharp, grain-free pictures. This printing system supplies 1,400 DPI picture top quality. If you appreciate taking candid or formal images of nature, this degree of detail is flawless. You will undoubtedly have the ability to print all the little information of blossom, a bug, or a bird with this high resolution.
The Stylus Photo 1400 utilizes the same Owl cartridges that work as high-yield alternatives for some of Epson’s A4 photo printers. Nevertheless, with a relatively low capability of 11.1 ml per cartridge, they need replacing more frequently than the majority of when ﬁtted in an A3+ printer. Onboard printer controls are restricted, also, although the printer driver has a great variety of attributes, consisting of customizable controls for ﬁne-tuning print brightness, contrast, saturation as well as color balance.
In the maximum top quality mode, the Epson 1400 is slow for a dye-based printer, taking 11m 16s to generate an indeterminate A3+ print, compared to the Pro9000’s 4m 25s. That’s akin to the print speeds of pigment-based printers; however, unlike the Pro9000, it does not decrease in the greyscale-printing setting. Nevertheless, our black-and-white examination photos were too dark in greyscale, and we located it much better to make use of normal color mode, mainly as color casts were quite minimal.
How to Set up Driver Epson Stylus Photo 1400 Printer :
Follow these steps to set up the downloaded software application and driver:
- Click on the link download that we provide above in this post.
- When the driver Epson Stylus Photo 1400 download is complete and also you prepare to establish the data, click “Open Folder” or “Open File”, as well as then click the downloaded documents. The file name ends in .exe.
- You could accept the default area to save the data. Click Next, then wait while the installer removes the documents to obtain prepared for setup.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, search to the folder where you preserved the.exe documents, after that click it.
- When the Install Wizard begins, follow the on-screen directions to set up the software application.
How to Set up Driver Epson Stylus Photo 1400 for Mac:
- For First, Download driver on this site, and run the file.
- Click Continue, you have been Agree to the Software License Agreement by clicking Continue, and then Agree
- Click Install, please waiting for processing for installing.
- Your driver installation complete, then click close.
- Connect your printer should be working correctly.
Epson Stylus Photo 1400 Uninstall Procedure
- On the Start menu, click Control Panel, then, under Programs click Uninstall a Program.
- A web page will certainly open with a list of installed programs. Double click the program that you wish to uninstall.
- Click “Yes” after that “OK“, this will certainly finish the uninstallation process.