Epson Stylus Pro 4900 Driver and Software Downloads. The Epson Stylus Pro 4900 means large with some regular printer we reviewed before, at 430x840x770mm. It produces the color screen that enables you to monitor ink levels and configure paper settings. Can take paper sizes up to A2 and up to 10x8in and can handle various roll paper, from glossy photo media to stock of art. It even has an integrated cutter to cut your prints done from the scroll. See Also: Epson Stylus Pro 9600 Driver & Software
Epson Stylus Pro 4900 Driver and Software Downloads
While largest large format printers only have a rear paper tray, the primary service Pro 4900 is a cartridge at the foot of the printer, which can handle 250 sheets of 75gsm paper or 100 sheets from photo paper. While printing on A3 or new substantial article, you should pull the tray out and increase it to full length. Its condition and the plastic guide mean that it is difficult to inadvertently push your paper too very inside the printer, which package create small jams. However, this is the only paper feeding problem we encountered at any point during the test. The printer can also handle paper weights up to 1000gsm through the front sheet feeder.
Epson Stylus Pro 4900 Print, Copy, Scan.
The Epson Stylus Pro 4900 driver takes 11 ultra-high-capacity UltraChrome HDR cartridges with 200ml of ink in each, including matt and black photos, plus black light and bright black light for additional detail in black and white images. Note that although the printer has matt black photos and ink, the process of switching between the two takes the printer a few minutes and takes out a little bit of ink, since the two blacks share the same printhead.
You also get regular cyan, magenta and yellow, in addition to green, cyan young, magenta very light and orange. An unusual color combination, but they contribute to the ability that the printer claims to reproduce 98% of the Pantone color palette. If your software can make it, the chances are excellent that this printer will be able to print it with complete accuracy. The Epson Stylus Pro 4900 driver can also handle 16-bit-per-channel color space, which is supported by professional image editing software and some digital cameras.
Epson Stylus Pro 4900 Performance.
Pigment-based inks, meaning that they put small particles of color on the surface of the paper rather than immersion in dye-based inks. While dye inks are traditionally considered brighter and used to be the favorite medium for excellent shading, the pigment is now the industry standard for professional and semi-professional photo printing. They are resistant to bleeding, leading to ultra-sharp detail, and testing shows they have a long, long life under most storage conditions. While some pigment-based printers, especially those within Canon Pro range, use a transparent layer to deliver glossy finishes to their photos, Epson pigmented inks do not require such a layer. If you print on glossy paper, you will get a brilliant print, although we note that this can be scratched by accident if not handled with extreme caution.
The print quality of 4000 is astonishing, with very accurate color and every detail we expect in our photo prints. In a side-by-side comparison of the default settings, we slightly favor the contrast and reproduction of Canon Pixma Pro-1’s light tones, but the difference is just that: differences, not identifiable errors. Meanwhile, our glossy photo features exceptionally accurate colors and outstanding reproduction of beautiful, low-contrast details. The print speed is impressive, with A3 images appearing in six minutes and 38 seconds. Two 10×8 inch photos printed in four minutes, 58 seconds. Epson Stylus Pro 4900 Driver and Software Downloads
Epson Stylus Pro 4900 Specifications:
- Printer Type: 17″ large-format printer – ink-jet – color
- Form Factor: internal
- Manufacturer: Epson
- Type: power supply
- Nominal Voltage: AC 120/230 V
- Frequency Required: 50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption Operational: 52 Watt
- Inkjet Technology: Epson Micro Piezo TFP
- Ink Palette Supported: (Colors) 10-ink – cyan, vivid magenta, yellow, light black, light cyan, vivid light magenta, light light black, orange, green, photo black or matte black
- Nozzle Configuration: 10 x 360 nozzles
- Minimum Ink: Droplet Size 3.5 pl
- Ink Cartridge: Configuration 11 individual ink tanks
- Technology: ink-jet
- Ink Type: Epson UltraChrome HDR
- Built-in Devices: cutter, status LCD
- Connectivity Technology: wired
- Interface: USB, LAN
- Image Enhancement Technology: EPSON Variable-sized Droplet Technology
- Language Simulation: EPSON ESC/P 2
- Printer Features: borderless printing
- Type: large-format printer
- Min: H-Document Size 8 in
- Max: H-Document Size 17 m
- Media Type: continuous forms, plain paper
- Media Sizes: Roll (17 in)
- Total Media: Capacity
Windows XP 32bit / Windows XP 64bit / Windows Vista 32bit / Windows Vista 64bit / Windows 7 32bit / Windows 7 64bit / Windows 8 32bit / Windows 8 64bit / Windows 8.1 /Linux / Mac OS
Epson Stylus Pro 4900 Software Download, Driver Manual Setup, Installation
|Epson Stylus Pro 4900 All-in-One Printer for Windows (10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Epson Stylus Pro 4900 All-in-One Printer for MAC OS X (OS X 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)|
|Epson Stylus Pro 4900 All-in-One Printer for Linux (C87/C88/D88 for CUPS and LPR)|
How to Set up Driver Epson Stylus Pro 4900 Printer :
Follow these steps to set up the downloaded software application and driver:
- Click on the link download that we provide above in this post.
- When the driver Epson Stylus Pro 4900 download is complete and also you prepare to establish the data, click “Open Folder” or “Open File”, as well as then click the downloaded documents. The file name ends in .exe.
- You could accept the default area to save the data. Click Next, then wait while the installer removes the documents to obtain prepared for setup.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, search to the folder where you preserved the.exe documents, after that click it.
- When the Install Wizard begins, follow the on-screen directions to set up the software application.
How to Set up Driver Epson Stylus Pro 4900 for Mac:
- For First, Download driver on this site, and run the file.
- Click Continue, you have been Agree to the Software License Agreement by clicking Continue, and then Agree
- Click Install, please waiting for processing for installing.
- Your driver installation complete, then click close.
- Connect your printer should be working correctly.
Epson Stylus Pro 4900 Printer Uninstall Procedure
- On the Start menu, click Control Panel, then, under Programs click Uninstall a Program.
- A web page will certainly open with a list of installed programs. Double click the program that you wish to uninstall.
- Click “Yes” after that “OK“, this will certainly finish the uninstallation process.