The Epson WorkForce 60 Wireless Color Inkjet Printer is an excellent printer for small office and home, you can print documents up to 8.5 x 44 “with good quality speed and excellent quality laser performance We provide paper capacity up to 250 sheets, two two-sided printing, and WorkForce 60 built-in wireless offers high compatibility with some of the 60 Workforce PCs not only suitable for printing but also using eco-smart features.
Epson WorkForce 60: Features
WorkForce 60 Software delivers black print speeds at 15 pages per minute and color pages at 7.1ppm. Duplex or two-sided printing, WorkForce 60 is capable of printing documents at 7.4ppm for black, and 4.7ppm for color. You will be aided by two-sided printing that can save paper, even able to save up to 50%. WorkForce 60 is also very paying attention to ink as you work on extra ink cartridges with excess 127 additional series capacity because it can produce twice as much as the standard ink cartridge on WorkForce 60.
- Windows 10 32bit
- Windows 10 64bit
- Windows 8 32bit
- Windows 8 64bit
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 7 32bit
- Windows 7 64bit
- Windows XP 32bit
- Windows XP 64bit
- Windows Vista 32bit
- Windows Vista 64bit
|Epson Workforce 60 Driver||Download|
How to Set up Driver Epson WorkForce 60 Printer :
Follow these steps to set up the downloaded software application and driver:
- Click on the link download that we provide above in this post.
- When the driver Epson WorkForce 60 download is complete and also you prepare to establish the data, click “Open Folder” or “Open File”, as well as then click the downloaded documents. The file name ends in .exe.
- You could accept the default area to save the data. Click Next, then wait while the installer removes the documents to obtain prepared for setup.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, search to the folder where you preserved the.exe documents, after that click it.
- When the Install Wizard begins, follow the on-screen directions to set up the software application.
How to Set up Driver Epson WorkForce 60 for Mac:
- For First, Download driver on this site, and run the file.
- Click Continue, you have been Agree to the Software License Agreement by clicking Continue, and then Agree
- Click Install, please waiting for processing for installing.
- Your driver installation complete, then click close.
- Connect your printer should be working correctly.
Epson WorkForce 60 Uninstall Procedure
- On the Start menu, click Control Panel, then, under Programs click Uninstall a Program.
- A web page will certainly open with a list of installed programs. Double click the program that you wish to uninstall.
- Click “Yes” after that “OK“, this will certainly finish the uninstallation process.