Epson WorkForce 610 Driver and Software Downloads. The WorkForce 610 includes both WiFi and cable network support, with the ability to print, scan, and fax over the system. Office-centric highlights combine the strength to work as a standalone copier and fax device, finished with a 30-sheet automatic document feeder (ADF) to get a fast job of scanning from Epson scan, copying, or faxing multiple documents. The ADF can also handle legal-size pages, which are too large to fit on a flatbed printer, but the manual suggests limiting the number of up to 10 sheets at a time to avoid paper jams.
Epson WorkForce 610 Driver and Software Downloads
More targeted features for home use include the ability to print directly from PictBridge cameras, memory cards, and USB keys, as well as preview photos on a 2.5-inch color LCD before printing. Also, the front panel offers options for printing graph paper and notebook papers, which can be helpful for every student in your home. Another neat trick is the personalized stationery option on the front panel menu to print images or other image files as a vague background but visible for your handwritten notes. Select an image from a USB key or memory card, and tell 610 to print it as stationery. See Also: Epson WorkForce 600 Driver and Software Downloads
Epson WorkForce 610 Print, Copy, Scan, and Performance
Physical settings for Epson WorkForce 610 Driver are entirely standard for printers with four ink cartridges. Set the 9.3- by 22.1- by a 12.0-inch printer (HWD, including tray) in place, remove the packing material, and connect the power cord. Then, insert the ink cartridge and add the paper. If you connected to a wired network, as I did in my tests, you then connect the cable and run an automatic installation of my product routine from the disk.
I connected the printer on a Windows Vista mode. According to the Epson event manager, it also ships with the full set of drivers and software for Windows 7, 32-and 64-bit Windows XP, and Windows 2000, as well as everything but the fax drivers for Mac OS X 10.3.9 to 10.6.x. The speed of the 610 photos is less impressive, averaging 2:06 to 4 by 6 and 4:42 to 8 by 10. Dell P713w, compared, averaged less than a third as much time in both cases, at 41 seconds for each of the four by 6 and 1:18 for each eight by 10.
Epson WorkForce 610 Print Quality
The output quality is another added value for 610. The printer prints above par for the entire inkjet MFP. Epson WorkForce 610 Driver The graphical output is a match for most inkjet printers, and text and photo output is helpful than most. More than half the fonts in our text tests are both easy to read and well-formed on five points, with some passing through both thresholds on four scores. Like almost any inkjet, the smaller fonts do not have the cleaner edge you expect from a laser. However, they are more acceptable for anything short of a resume or similar output that needs to look completely professional.
Epson WorkForce 610 Driver Graphics quality, even in default mode, is pretty easy to use for any internal business, including PowerPoint handouts. Depending on how hard you are, you can also consider it good enough to produce clients that you want to impress with your sense of professionalism. The only problems installing the software I see worth mentioning is the thin line in the default mode and visible dithering in the form of relatively evident graininess. However, in the highest quality mode, I do not see any transverse lines, and dithering is much less visible.
The quality of the photos in my tests is a touch better than you would expect from a drugstore print. A short step from the best quality available from a more expensive printer, but every photo in my test qualifies as true photo quality, perfect for framing. Even black-and-white images fared well, with no visible tints. Photographs must also survive. They were waterproof enough, and scratch-resistant in my tests and Epson claimed a 200-year lifetime for them in dark storage (as in the album), 90 years framed behind glass, and 51 years exposed to air.
Epson WorkForce 610 Specifications:
- Type of printing: color
- At work printing: piezoelectric inkjet
- Supported media types: Glossy paper, Plain paper
- The maximum resolution for b/w printing: 5760×1440 dpi
- The maximum resolution for color printing: 5760×1440 dpi
- Printer usage: Home, Small/home office
- Weight: 5.5kg
- Height: 187mm
- Width: 450mm
- Depth: 289mm
- Printing on: cardstock, transparencies, labels, photo paper, CD/DVD, glossy paper, envelopes, matte paper
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 450x187x282 mm
- Features: PhotoEnhance function for automatic color image
Windows XP 32bit / Windows XP 64bit / Windows Vista 32bit / Windows Vista 64bit / Windows 7 32bit / Windows 7 64bit / Windows 8 32bit / Windows 8 64bit / Windows 8.1 /Linux / Mac OS
Epson WorkForce 610 Software Download, Driver Manual Setup, Installation
|Epson WorkForce 610 All-in-One Printer for Windows (10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Epson WorkForce 610 All-in-One Printer for MAC OS X (OS X 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)|
|Epson WorkForce 610 All-in-One Printer for Linux (C87/C88/D88 for CUPS and LPR)|
How to Set up Driver Epson WorkForce 610 Printer :
Follow these steps to set up the downloaded software application and driver:
- Click on the link download that we provide above in this post.
- When the driver Epson WorkForce 610 download is complete and also you prepare to establish the data, click “Open Folder” or “Open File”, as well as then click the downloaded documents. The file name ends in .exe.
- You could accept the default area to save the data. Click Next, then wait while the installer removes the documents to obtain prepared for setup.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, search to the folder where you preserved the.exe documents, after that click it.
- When the Install Wizard begins, follow the on-screen directions to set up the software application.
How to Set up Driver Epson WorkForce 610 for Mac:
- For First, Download driver on this site, and run the file.
- Click Continue, you have been Agree to the Software License Agreement by clicking Continue, and then Agree
- Click Install, please waiting for processing for installing.
- Your driver installation completes the installation, then click close.
- Connect your printer should be working correctly.
Epson WorkForce 610 Printer Uninstall Procedure
- On the Start menu, click Product Control Panel, then, under Programs click Uninstall a Program.
- A web page will certainly open with a list of installed programs. Double click the program that you wish to uninstall.
- Click “Yes” after that “OK“, this will certainly finish the uninstallation process.