Epson WorkForce WF-6590 offers many workgroup features and the ability to handle office traffic. While the printer is capable of handling scans and copying, some offices may be frustrated by the slow print time.
- Windows 10 32bit
- Windows 10 64bit
- Windows 8 32bit
- Windows 8 64bit
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 7 32bit
- Windows 7 64bit
- Windows XP 32bit
- Windows XP 64bit
- Windows Vista 32bit
- Windows Vista 64bit
|Epson WorkForce Pro WF-6590 Driver||Download|
A four-in-one inkjet that prints, scans, scans and faxes, WorkForce WF-6590 have a recommended monthly page volume of up to 5,000 pages. It can handle high-capacity ink cartridges estimated on 10,000 pages (black) including 7,000 pages (color), ending in a low cost per page. You can not accept third-party cartridges or ink.
The Epson WorkForce Pro WF-6590 Driver front panel of the printer 29.8 x 21.3 x 20.3 has a 4.3-inch color touchscreen, which facilitates stand-alone operation. But you do not have to be utterly dependent on the screen. The numeric keypad lets you enter a fax number, for example, and there is a home button, reset and stop. Also, a pair of switches can initiate colored or black-and-white prints, copies or scans.
There is a USB direct port about the front panel of WF-6590, without its performance is limited. Of a USB thumb drive, WF-6590 accepts particularly JPG, TIF, and PDF formats. There is no help for .docx or rich text, so information processing documents must be converted to PDF if you want to print them from a thumb drive.
Automatic duplexer allows you to make two-sided prints, and quick copies can happen made from a 50 sheet automatic document feeder (ADF), which creates two-sided scanning in a single pass. There is no automatic paper sensor, so when you take out the paper from the tray, the WF-6590 touch screen prompts you to confirm the paper type. You’ll see a 500-sheet drawer at the foot of the printer, including an 80-sheet vertical paper tray at the back. You can add two optional 500 sheet paper plates. The printer handles PCL 5 and PCL 6 driver emulation including supports designs with NFC.
By default, our five-page text document printed under 24.5 seconds, or 12.2 pages per minute (ppm) on the WF-6590. It is a potential threat than we recognize from the consumer laser printers we have tested. The Epson WorkForce Pro WF-6590 Driver does not provide much speed on two-sided printing, thanks to a fast duplexer. The same five-page Word document prints two sides in 28.6 seconds, or 10.5 ppm.
The WF-6590 is much more impressive in copying, spitting out color copies in 6.7 seconds, compared to 9.7 seconds by PageWide Pro. The Epson all-in-one is also copied rapidly in black and white, making copies in 6.2 seconds, compared to 10.6 seconds for the HP PageWide Pro. Using ADF to make five-page copies, WF-6590 finishes in 30.4 seconds, just slightly slower than the speed of one copy. It also creates copies of black-and-white documents, two sides quickly, copying ten pages (five sheets) to double-sided printing at 1:02, or 9.7 ppm. HP 577dw makes two-sided copies slower, at 16.2 ppm.
The WF-6590 prints sharp text on plain paper. Two-sided prints have the same high-quality text I see on a single copy. Text in PDF prints on plain paper is not impressive enough. The edges look a bit thick, and the letter seems a bit too heavy. Using high-quality inkjet paper improves smooth text both in word processing and PDF documents, though, sharpening the edges of almost laser quality.
Specification for Epson WorkForce Pro WF-6590 Driver
- Printing Technology: Ink-jet – color
- Monthly Duty Cycle (max): 75000 pages
- Office Machine Features: Print from USB flash drive, save to USB flash drive, scan to Cloud
- Display Features: Touchscreen
- Fax Type: Plain paper
- Display Diagonal Size: 4.3″
- Recommended Monthly Volume: 5000 pages
- Manufacturer: Epson
- Wireless Ready: Yes
- Mobile Printing Capability: Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print
- Inkjet Technology: Epson PrecisionCore
- Minimum Ink Droplet Size: 3.7 pl
- Ink Cartridge Configuration: 4 cartridges (1 each: cyan, magenta, yellow, black)
- Ink Type: Epson DURABrite Pro inks
- AirPrint Enabled: Yes
- Diagonal Size: 4.3″
- Diagonal Size (metric): 10.9 cm
- Features: touchscreen
How to Set up Driver Epson WorkForce Pro WF-6590 Printer :
Follow these steps to set up the downloaded software application and driver:
- Click on the link download that we provide above in this post.
- When the driver Epson WorkForce Pro WF-6590 download is complete and also you prepare to establish the data, click “Open Folder” or “Open File”, as well as then click the downloaded documents. The file name ends in .exe.
- You could accept the default area to save the data. Click Next, then wait while the installer removes the documents to obtain prepared for setup.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, search to the folder where you preserved the.exe documents, after that click it.
- When the Install Wizard begins, follow the on-screen directions to set up the software application.
How to Set up Driver Epson WorkForce Pro WF-6590 for Mac:
- For First, Download driver on this site, and run the file.
- Click Continue, you have been Agree to the Software License Agreement by clicking Continue, and then Agree
- Click Install, please waiting for processing for installing.
- Your driver installation complete, then click close.
- Connect your printer should be working correctly.
Epson WorkForce Pro WF-6590 Printer Uninstall Procedure
- On the Start menu, click Control Panel, then, under Programs click Uninstall a Program.
- A web page will certainly open with a list of installed programs. Double click the program that you wish to uninstall.
- Click “Yes” after that “OK“, this will certainly finish the uninstallation process.