Epson WorkForce WF-2860 All-in-One Wireless Color Inkjet Printer produces excellent quality on lasers. You get the Multipurpose feature, fast enough and fast, this all-in-one space-saving WorkForce WF-2860 can include 150-sheet paper speed and Automatic Document Feeder within 30 pages, so you do not have to load too many papers. The “2.4” color touch screen gets a youthful arrangement.
Epson WorkForce WF-2860: Features
WorkForce WF-2860 enables productivity with automatic and excellent 2-sided printing. The WF-2860 features wireless network-free printing, maximum NFC touch-to-print capabilities, and Ethernet. Print sharp documents and highly qualified professionals – even from tablets or smartphones you have. The WF-2860 can quickly complete tasks at 14 ISO ppm (black) and 7.5 ppm ISO color.
- Windows 10 32bit
- Windows 10 64bit
- Windows 8 32bit
- Windows 8 64bit
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 7 32bit
- Windows 7 64bit
- Windows XP 32bit
- Windows XP 64bit
- Windows Vista 32bit
- Windows Vista 64bit
|Epson WorkForce WF-2860 Driver||Download|
How to Set up Driver Epson WorkForce WF-2860 Printer :
Follow these steps to set up the downloaded software application and driver:
- Click on the link download that we provide above in this post.
- When the driver Epson WorkForce WF-2860 download is complete and also you prepare to establish the data, click “Open Folder” or “Open File”, as well as then click the downloaded documents. The file name ends in .exe.
- You could accept the default area to save the data. Click Next, then wait while the installer removes the documents to obtain prepared for setup.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, search to the folder where you preserved the.exe documents, after that click it.
- When the Install Wizard begins, follow the on-screen directions to set up the software application.
How to Set up Driver Epson WorkForce WF-2860 for Mac:
- For First, Download driver on this site, and run the file.
- Click Continue, you have been Agree to the Software License Agreement by clicking Continue, and then Agree
- Click Install, please waiting for processing for installing.
- Your driver installation complete, then click close.
- Connect your printer should be working correctly.
Epson WorkForce WF-2860 Uninstall Procedure
- On the Start menu, click Control Panel, then, under Programs click Uninstall a Program.
- A web page will certainly open with a list of installed programs. Double click the program that you wish to uninstall.
- Click “Yes” after that “OK“, this will certainly finish the uninstallation process.