- Windows 10 32bit
- Windows 10 64bit
- Windows 8 32bit
- Windows 8 64bit
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 7 32bit
- Windows 7 64bit
- Windows XP 32bit
- Windows XP 64bit
- Windows Vista 32bit
- Windows Vista 64bit
|Epson XP-200 Driver||Download|
The XP-200 is an especially portable printer the tiniest we evaluated in our summary by fairly a margin, at 390 x 300 x 145mm. Epson markets it as a ‘Small-in-One.’ Though the term is corny sufficient to categorize as a foodstuff, it truly is fairly suitable. If you have a restricted work desk area, like every office or computer room I’ve ever had, don’t undervalue the advantage of a tiny printer that will undoubtedly rest quietly off the beaten track.
Epson XP-200 Features
Epson has made the XP-200 as simple as a residence printer ought to be, with a simple six-button interface on a flip-up control panel at the front. It attaches to your PC through USB cable television, which is not consisted of. Nonetheless, the XP-200 can also be utilized using Wi-Fi, at the cost of marginally lowered print and also scan speeds. Print speed is a little disappointing at 7.1 pages per minute for the black and white message and also line-art, five pages per min for black and white graphics. First pages averaged 12 and even 15 secs respectively. Colour printing is substantially slower, however, and it averaged just 1.9 web pages per minute in our color graphics examination, and it took a painfully long nine mins 38 secs to print a full-color A4 picture.
The XP-200’s print top quality is remarkably sharp and also clear, for a $100 printer. In particular, the picture prints conveniently take on those generated by printers costing $150-$200. For a printer that you can get for barely over $100, this is a benefit. Scan top quality is remarkable, if not best-in-class. Rates are reasonable, at merely 11 secs for a quick 300 DPI mono scan (think financial institution statements), 41 secs for a color web page at 600 DPI, as well as 2 minutes 26 secs for a color page at the ridiculously-detailed 1200 DPI.
How to Set up Driver Epson XP-200 Printer :
Follow these steps to set up the downloaded software application and driver:
- Click on the link download that we provide above in this post.
- When the driver Epson XP-200 download is complete and also you prepare to establish the data, click “Open Folder” or “Open File”, as well as then click the downloaded documents. The file name ends in .exe.
- You could accept the default area to save the data. Click Next, then wait while the installer removes the documents to obtain prepared for setup.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, search to the folder where you preserved the.exe documents, after that click it.
- When the Install Wizard begins, follow the on-screen directions to set up the software application.
How to Set up Driver Epson XP-200 for Mac:
- For First, Download driver on this site, and run the file.
- Click Continue, you have been Agree to the Software License Agreement by clicking Continue, and then Agree
- Click Install, please waiting for processing for installing.
- Your driver installation complete, then click close.
- Connect your printer should be working correctly.
Epson XP-200 Uninstall Procedure
- On the Start menu, click Control Panel, then, under Programs click Uninstall a Program.
- A web page will certainly open with a list of installed programs. Double click the program that you wish to uninstall.
- Click “Yes” after that “OK“, this will certainly finish the uninstallation process.