The Epson proceeds diminishing its all-in-one imaging gadgets with the brand-new XP-400 Small-in-One Printer. Bearing the same appellation as the NX430 Small-in-One, the multifunction printer concentrates on taking printing outside of the residence with Epson’s host of cloud-based attributes. First, the Epson iPrint application for iPhone as well as Android devices allows you to print Web pages, pictures, records, and also anything else on a mobile phone directly from the device, though I’m hoping that Epson has reduced the autocropping concerns that restricted the NX430’s usability.
- Windows 10 32bit
- Windows 10 64bit
- Windows 8 32bit
- Windows 8 64bit
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 7 32bit
- Windows 7 64bit
- Windows XP 32bit
- Windows XP 64bit
- Windows Vista 32bit
- Windows Vista 64bit
|Epson XP-400 Driver||Download|
Epson XP-400 Features
The XP-400’s paper-handling features are excellent for low-volume PC customers, but it has no Mac assistance for manual duplexing (automatic printing of each web page with dialogs that show you how to flip as well as re-insert the paper), as there is for Windows. The rear vertical input feed will undoubtedly hold 100 sheets of paper, which takes a trip a reasonably straight path to the 35-sheet front outcome tray. The scanner is single-shot, without an automatic paper feeder, however, the lid telescopes about half an inch to fit publications and so on. The scanner platen is A4/letter-sized.
For the rate, the XP-400 is remarkably quick. At the default settings, the XP-400 prints monochrome web pages at 6.5 each min (ppm) on the PC as well as 6.4 ppm on the Mac. Snapshot-sized photos published to plain paper emerge at just over 4 ppm, as well as to shiny paper at about 0.8 ppm. Monochrome copies come to 5.5 ppm, well over the standard for a consumer-grade MFP. If you have to obtain a look at something quickly, you can use draft mode, which is understandable, if not fun to take a look at. The tested copy rate of 5.5 ppm is excellent, but checks on the Mac are slow.
How to Set up Driver Epson XP-400 Printer :
Follow these steps to set up the downloaded software application and driver:
- Click on the link download that we provide above in this post.
- When the driver Epson XP-400 download is complete and also you prepare to establish the data, click “Open Folder” or “Open File”, as well as then click the downloaded documents. The file name ends in .exe.
- You could accept the default area to save the data. Click Next, then wait while the installer removes the documents to obtain prepared for setup.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, search to the folder where you preserved the.exe documents, after that click it.
- When the Install Wizard begins, follow the on-screen directions to set up the software application.
How to Set up Driver Epson XP-400 for Mac:
- For First, Download driver on this site, and run the file.
- Click Continue, you have been Agree to the Software License Agreement by clicking Continue, and then Agree
- Click Install, please waiting for processing for installing.
- Your driver installation complete, then click close.
- Connect your printer should be working correctly.
Epson XP-400 Uninstall Procedure
- On the Start menu, click Control Panel, then, under Programs click Uninstall a Program.
- A web page will certainly open with a list of installed programs. Double click the program that you wish to uninstall.
- Click “Yes” after that “OK“, this will certainly finish the uninstallation process.